Friday, December 22, 2017

2017: Another crazy year!

As the end of 2017 approaches, its amazing to reflect back on what a crazy year its been. 6 hospital stays totaling nearly 7 weeks inpatient. New equipment. New medications. Many road trips to the Mayo Clinic and many many doctors appointments. Through it all, Jameson has been the most amazing and inspiring little boy. One of the greatest gifts that God bestowed upon him, was his sense of peace with everything around him. He is one the happiest, most resilient and inspiring souls I've ever met. No matter what challenges he faces, he takes it all with amazing grace and always a smile. I don't think I could ever truly express in words how amazing he is.


Thank you all for being an awesome support system for our family and for Jameson. I hope that however long he is with us, he inspires and teaches things to everyone that knows him. He has definitely taught our family so many things in just the last 4 1/2 years. Have a wonderful holiday and happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment