Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Exciting News

As we come to an end of 2019, and the 6 year anniversary of trying to keep up with this blog, I am feeling blessed to be sharing another holiday season with little man. He has had a challenging year....so many trips to Rochester, hospital stays, lab draws....its been a lot. The last few months especially have been hard with little man's seizures and movements getting so much more intense and frequent. There are days that we can't see the sparkle in his eyes anymore. :( When we came home from a very difficult hospital stay a few week ago, I made a conscious decision to start focusing solely on Jameson's quality of life. There is no way for me to know, but if I knew I only had 6 months or a year left with him, how would I want to spend it? My biggest hope is having years more of this life with him, but if his life is becoming less enjoyable for him, then I don't want him to suffer in order to stay here longer for me.

So, with all of that going on, we have decided we are going back to Disneyworld! We were so incredibly blessed to have had a trip there last year for Jameson's Make a Wish, and it was the most amazing and wonderful week of our lives. I hope we can get a little bit of that magic back for him to get to enjoy again. He has had such a tough year, he completely deserves it!! :)

31 days until Disneyworld!!!!

Thanks for stopping by and checking in. Love to you all and enjoy the holiday season!



No comments:

Post a Comment